VIDEO: Woman Unknowingly Holds One Of World’s Most Dangerous Animals

Forums Real News VIDEO: Woman Unknowingly Holds One Of World’s Most Dangerous Animals

• Replies
      LordChance
      Participant
      US
      A trouser snake’s venom is much more deadly. It can make a man go crazy and starve to death. Of course if a woman is bitten it will only cause her to swell up and get bitchy.

So I may not be well hung but I bet my wallet is bigger than yours.

Billw
      Participant
      US
      Don’t screw around with nature unless you know damn sure what you are messing with. It has more ways to kill you then people have common sense.
      Don't take life so seriously
      johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      When my family moved out into the country in 98 we bought a “Texas snakes” book and that thing was a bible for me. My Father shot a rat snake thinking it was a cottonmouth and after that we got educated. A month after that SNAFU we figured out which snakes to avoid and which ones you could actually handle safely. Living on a creek, we had rat snakes, Mississippi water snakes, coral snakes, copperheads, cottonmouths, etc… We never killed another one again.

4 years later I was working at a dog kennel in sugar land and our feed room got taken over by rat snakes in the upper storage racks. The woman-folk employees freaked out about it and I explained that rat snakes are beneficial and free rodent control that keep the mice and rats out of the dog food. They all refused to go in there under the condition that we called animal control to have them removed. My ass climbed up there and caught each one and released them into the cow pasture behind the kennel. That stunt got me the nickname “the redneck crocodile Hunter.”

Before releasing the first one I walked into the office with it chilling wrapped around my arm. The reaction from the ladies was… PRICELESS.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.