Video: “You’ll Never Be White” Racist Black Teacher Harasses Hispanic Cop

Forums Real News Video: “You’ll Never Be White” Racist Black Teacher Harasses Hispanic Cop

Keymaster
    US
    Eat it everyday
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      In a world that actually cared about justice, a week after this stop this woman would have received a letter informing her that she has been added to the do not help list. Don’t bother calling the po po you dumb witch cause you defunded the police good luck with life. The citizens who actually want police protection sometimes can’t get it because of hypocrites like this driving her Mercedes. Suck my don’t care you witch.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      10percenter4lyfe
      US
      I can only imagine the bullshit trash she teaches her students! I’d have pulled her out of that can and put my knee on her neck for just a Lil while!
      • <We can't stop here, this is BAT COUNTRY!
      ~HST~
      Superballs
      none
      Her name is Kalunda-Rae Iwamizu – (Kalunda Jenkins). She’s an English “professor” at Riverside City College. I would love to see her syllabus. I bet her midterm is something like this, “write a 20 page paper on why Mexicans will never be white.” I’m certain I would get an A on this assignment. My thesis would be “Mexicans will never be white because Mexicans are not reincarnated. To be born a Mexican is the final living step before Nirvana.”

Here is Riverside City College’s phone number if anyone is interested in giving them a ring to ask about their programs and curricula:

snowwolfcdt
        Participant
        US
        I think you meant call to tell this self important jerk how the cat eat the canary. Yet another example of someone getting paid to do a job they shouldn’t have. Also never should have had.
        Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      bob14089
      Participant
      Sounded like the perfect time for an accidental discharge of pepper spray. Hes a better man than me.
      DanyT
      Participant
      I listened to the audio you guys played of that interaction. He has the patience and politeness of a saint. That man deserves a medal for being as calm and collected throughout that whole thing.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.