Was Cosby guilty?

Forums Conspiracy Theories Was Cosby guilty?

Participant
    US
    In light of everything that is going on, it may seem like small potatoes. But I believe truth is always worth looking into. Around 15 yes ago Cosby was accused of rape. Evidence was questionable, but then other accusers started to surface, which made poor Bill look much more guilty. He was found guilty, but he never admitted guilt. Funny thing is, I believe him.

I remember when it happened, I was in college. It was only like a week before the accusations surfaced that I was thinking really high of the mold jokester. Why? He had just given a commencement speech effectively telling black people to get off welfare, get jobs and raise their families as husband and wife. I admit, I don’t remember the details of the speech and I’m not certain of the exact timeline, but it always seemed a little too convenient to me.

It has also become abundantly clear to me that the left destroys people it doesn’t like with accusations of serial impropriety.  This has been famously true during Supreme Court appointments. But you can even see it with Gov Cuomo and countless others. They use an obvious tactic of escalating accusations until they stick. It was the same with Cosby.

Am I saying for sure that Bill Cosby is innocent? Not 100% for sure, but then again, did Eastern really kill himself?

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Replies
      SilverBullet
      Participant
      US
      To answer your last question, No, he didn’t kill himself.

As for Cosby, I doubt all of it is 100% true.

Shitposter mostly.
      DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none
      He wasn’t called “Bankable Bill” for nothing: Add his total TV syndication deals ( “Fat Albert” and “The Cosby Show”), along with ALL of his advertising spokesperson deals ( his deal with Kodak Film being the $weetest ), and Ol’ Bill has himself a net worth (2021)….of about $400 MILLION dollars.

THAT made him a #MeToo target.

NONE of the 60 women accusing Cosby of sex crimes ever filed a timely police report; many of the accusations were alleged to have happened in the mid to late 1960s!!

Yet a failed Hollywood actress, Andrea Constrand, gracefully accepted a discreet multi-million dollar settlement payout–only to break her promise to let it go….and still slammed Bankable Bill in court.

Based on this history, I strongly believe Bill Cosby was A VICTIM of #MeToo extortion and NOT guilty of these bogus sex assault allegations.

Billw
      Participant
      US
      I have always had some doubts about him being guilty and have felt he was just a target for a payday.
      Don't take life so seriously
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Sadly, I think it was worse than just a payday. I believe it was an early version of cancel culture. The timing was just too convenient.
        K2
        Participant
        US
        Not sure why I can’t edit my comment, but I wanted to clarify something I said. It is bad if people ruined a decent and funny guy’s life for money. I think it was worse than that in that he was targeted simply because he was speaking out against the system. It means anyone (more likely guys) can have their name dragged through the mud and wind up in jail by the system that is currently in place. They will find you, target you, and silence you.

Sadly I think the political effect that was achieved was a delay of blexit by about 15 years.

mrschaney
      Participant
      It was his own testimony in an earlier deposition that nailed his coffin. He admitted to drugging and assaulting women.
      K2
      Participant
      US
      So, I looked into it a bit. He had a 1 word admission to a lengthy question. The written testimonial that is reported on only shows the one question. While it is possible that he broke down and admitted guilt for a second that seems dubious given years wayvthe media jumped all over that and we don’t have a video recording of this to show what else was going on. Again, I maintain that while possible, the Cosby situation stinks strongly of cancel culture.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      I still like pudding pops!
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      As I recall, the women that took pills, did so voluntarily. Maybe it was buyer’s remorse. Cash in on the civil suit and all.
        K2
        Participant
        US
        Again, the question I am asking could be phrased, “do you still believe all women?” I don’t, never did. Not that some people don’t deserve to be believed, just that it is dangerous to categorically believe one set of people based on what they accuse. My main issue is that other unproven accusations were used to help find him guilty. This is the sort of malarky the left pulls all the time. This is how they eliminate an unwanted. Again, the timing of the accusations is what was suspicious to me.
      DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none

K2:
      Again, the question I am asking could be phrased, “do you still believe all women?” I don’t, never did. Not that some people don’t deserve to be believed, just that it is dangerous to categorically believe one set of people based on what they accuse. My main issue is that other unproven accusations were used to help find him guilty. This is the sort of malarky the left pulls all the time. This is how they eliminate an unwanted. Again, the timing of the accusations is what was suspicious to me.

And if you look at all 60 of Cosby’s accusers, you’ll see a PATTERN of those “brave victims” who stepped up and hoped THEY are chosen to cash in big; like they were auditioning for the role of “fisher”–and Constrand simply won. And I think Constrand had to discreetly “payola” small fees to those other 59 ALLEGED “victims” of Bill Cosby.

And IF THAT is exactly how it happened, then WHO were the one(s) “running the #MeToo show”–and how much $$$ did Constrand PAY THEM?

GavinB
      US

K2: In light of everything that is going on, it may seem like small potatoes. But I believe truth is always worth looking into. Around 15 yes ago Cosby was accused of rape. Evidence was questionable, but then other accusers started to surface, which made poor Bill look much more guilty. He was found guilty, but he never admitted guilt. Funny thing is, I believe him.

I remember when it happened, I was in college. It was only like a week before the accusations surfaced that I was thinking really high of the mold jokester. Why? He had just given a commencement speech effectively telling black people to get off welfare, get jobs and raise their families as husband and wife. I admit, I don’t remember the details of the speech and I’m not certain of the exact timeline, but it always seemed a little too convenient to me.

It has also become abundantly clear to me that the left destroys people it doesn’t like with accusations of serial impropriety.  This has been famously true during Supreme Court appointments. But you can even see it with Gov Cuomo and countless others. They use an obvious tactic of escalating accusations until they stick. It was the same with Cosby.

Am I saying for sure that Bill Cosby is innocent? Not 100% for sure, but then again, did Eastern really kill himself?

PLUS – He was trying to buy NBC

POYB  
      Kenny Webster
      Keymaster
      US
      I also agree that not everything is as great of awful as it appears.   Bill Cosby probably didn’t rape as many women as they claim but he did something bad now and again and that was enough for people to seize on his power.
      Eat it everyday
      LibertyFinder
      Participant
      barren14
      Participant
      I think he needs counseling; I think he did not respect those women-it was the ’60’s and drugging them to make them more pliable is unacceptable now.  It was totally ok then.
      George
      Participant
      US

Shaken not stirred.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.