Was shoe on today? (6/28/21)

Forums The W&J Show – General Was shoe on today? (6/28/21)

Participant
    none
    Does anyone know if they played the show this am? Or Friday as well? Can’t listen on radio so I use the app but haven’t seen it updated since last Thursday
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      it was a rerun monday bro, maybe frieday too, can’t remember for some reason… short term mem ya know.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      you can listen to radio station broadcasts at  https://waltonandjohnson.com/pages/listen-live
      jjleefrombr
      Participant
      none

It’s not that I can’t get it, I just can’t listen to it nonstop in the am , so I listen throughout the day. Just wait til it’s on the app so I don’t miss any. But thanks

Rosie
      Participant
      US
      Was wondering the same thing.

tjzieri
      Participant
      US
      Kenny had time to post some thing on here Friday not sure if they worked or not sure would be nice if they gave us a heads up when they won’t be there for two days. This has been happening a lot lately I guess it’s too much to ask. I to only listen on the app.

tj

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by tjzieri.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      reruns today and friday
      Acidic
      Participant
      US

I usually wear both shoes on most days.

Every now and then I have to leave a shoe at home if I had to lodge it up someones backside the day before, to allow a febreze soak to work its magic…… but most days… I got tred on both feet.

As for the show, a heads up WOULD be nice but I would almost certainly channel my inner Biden and forget until I went to listen anyway.

jealf
      Participant
      Green beans guys, hope you are well since we haven’t heard new shows. Nobody is steering the boat, meanwhile Fauci, Biden, and Demoncrats in Texas are up to no good. It’s almost the nation’s birthday and Kenny said it will Kamala’s inauguration day…
      K2
      Participant
      US
      There was a slight heads up. They mentioned ” what if we take an unannounced vacation” earlier this week. I don’t remember if they said how long. I also don’t know why they don’t just announce their vacations, but they don’t. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was that they found this chaos humorous.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
        johnjr.martin84
        Participant
        none
        I agree, they probably enjoy the head scratching and general confusion.
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      Thursday was the last “live” show.

They hinted that they were going to take a break before Independence Day.

—-

My guess is that they don’t announce the actual days they are going to take off, because a lot of their sponsors will probably try to cancel their commercials

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.