WATCH: Antifa Smash Man’s Truck… Until He Pulls Out a Gun.  

Forums Real News WATCH: Antifa Smash Man’s Truck… Until He Pulls Out a Gun.  

• Replies
      Jed
      Participant
      US
      How about you get out there and arrest the fucktards destroying property and assaulting people, instead of an old man standing his ground?
      “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
        GeorgiaGuy
        Participant
        none
        It appears like the cops were already there, doing nothing while Antifa attacked the guy’s truck with a baseball bat and threatening him. But they sprang forward in seconds when the man started to defend himself! If so, then they are biased, unprofessional, and have no business wearing a badge.

Damaging someone else’s property is a crime – defending yourself is not.

MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      I did not see him with a gun did I miss something?
      Mark James
      Participant
      Since when are cops supposed to protect criminals?  That cop belongs in jail for not protecting the innocent.  What a joke that city has turned into.
      K2
      Participant
      US
      For the most part, cops stand ready to defend the innocent. When the government flips and tries to have the police take our guns. That is when we will know where they stand for sure.  Just like we know where that scum stood. I know he doesn’t represent all cops, and it’s a good thing.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      Oldgoat41
      Participant
      US
      I must have missed something. The only gun I saw was in the cops hand.
      If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything! And you can try, but, you can’t fix stupid!
      chefearl228
      Participant
      That guy doesn’t deserve to wear a badge!
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.