Watch: Georgia Woman Arrested After Violently Attacking Mom in Little Caesars

Forums Real News Watch: Georgia Woman Arrested After Violently Attacking Mom in Little Caesars

Keymaster
    US
    Eat it everyday
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      AFarner
      Participant
      Hope she goes to prison and gets beat and killed in there!!! People like this don’t deserve to breathe!!!! No better than a wild animal and we would shoot an animal doing this sooooo ??????? 😡😡😡
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      It took them a WEEK to arrest this animal?!  She’s probably already been released on her own recognizance.
      zztop120
      Participant
      I only saw a lil bit on the news it almost seemed like they where blaming the victim
      CMAD
      Participant
      none

[caption id="attachment_22238" align="alignnone" width="498"]To bring awareness I wonder if we are going to get a George Floyd holiday out of all this, like all the banks and post offices are closed [/caption]

reverand larry
      Participant
      none
      Wait.  Must be fake news cause I think that’s a BLACK woman hitting a WHITE woman.  Dat can’t be
      Jed
      Participant
      US
      Looks like attempted murder to me. Deadly force justified
      “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      CMAD is right, the dumocrats will probably make a national holiday for this piece of sh** thug.  Even though no one who is putting him up on a pedestal would have given him the time of day if he’d asked them, and they would have gone another way if they saw him approaching them.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.