Watch: Jill Biden booed in Tennessee after vaccine-shaming the locals

Forums Real News Watch: Jill Biden booed in Tennessee after vaccine-shaming the locals

US
    Eat it everyday
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      She’s speaking to a bunch of grown ass adults who have clearly made up their own minds whether or not to take the vaccine like they’re children, what did she expect?  This whole vaccine thing must be another money making scam for the dems, why else would they push it on everyone so much?  They can care less about the health of the population, so it must be their pocket books.
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      Screw her and her fake everything, including that fake in the oval office. I’m not getting that crap and no amount of incentive is going to change my mind. That witch and her whole family can go take a flying leap at a rolling donut.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
        K2
        Participant
        US
        What if they give you the equivalent of a $2 lottery ticket? I mean, are they kidding?
        We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      maniac_mechanic
      Participant
      US
      No good deed goes unpunished
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      She should be booed, she is as fake and phony as her empty suit husband that is sitting in the Oval Office.
      Don't take life so seriously
      SweetDaddyD
      Participant
      US
      Another Dingbat who took Edith’s monetary crown!
      Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day 
      writer125
      Participant
      Dr. Pretend Thing is as much of a medical Dr. as anyone on this website. Who the fuck is this Thing to tell everyone what they should do? Since when does she have the medical expertise to know anything? She ain’t no doctor. So she has a doctorate in education, big fucking deal. That makes her an idiot/asshole in such matters. Who the hell wants that? I have an older brother who is a real doctor, John Hopkins. Internship, residency. I would rather listen to him than whatever that thing is.
      Meanwhile, all the crap from the other side will listen to her since they will never know anything forever. Very Pitiful & Pathetic. Un-fucking-believable. Serves them right.
      Acidic
      Participant
      US
      In my medical opinion she should remove her head from her rectum before telling anyone what to do.

We would hear her better and less echo.

MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Some of these lefties if you were to pull their brain out of their head (if you could even find it) and shoved it up a gnats ass it would rattle around like a bb in a boxcar.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      WhiteHouse tried to spin it… the boos were against the anti-vaxxers, they claimed .. bwah ha haw!
      writer125
      Participant
      Everyone was booing Dr. Pretend Thing. I think everyone knows she ain’t a real doctor, though she is trying and failing miserably to play one in real life. Can’t even do that right. All whatever those things are on the other side can’t fucking do anything. So why the hell should they even be listened to or paid attention to for absolutely no reason? I don’t know. Very Pitiful & Pathetic. Un-freaking-believable.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.