Watch: Protesters Attempt to Jump on Moving Vehicle With Predictable Ending

Forums Real News Watch: Protesters Attempt to Jump on Moving Vehicle With Predictable Ending

• Replies
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      They are brainwashed neo-fascists
      JM
      Participant
      To bad it didn’t run over their head.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      PLEASE jump on my truck PLEASE!!!
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      So where are the doctors, engineers, mechanics and others suppose to come from this group of dopes?! At some point they will be the ones that are the “adults” and raising they next generation. Well unless they kill themselves off by being stupid. Hope there are enough young ones that still have common sense to fend them off. Every time I am with my grandkids, 9 & 5, I can’t help but be concerned about what kinda world they will be growing up in.
      Don't take life so seriously
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Bill, I will quote Tolkien for a moment in response to your concern.

“So do all who live to see such times, but that is not theirs to decide. Theirs is to decide what to do with the time they have been given.”

There was a time that I would have sat back and watched the world burn while hoping the flames didn’t get close to me. But now I have 4 kids under 7. That is not an option I’m willing to take anymore. I am constantly looking for ways to push back against the would be dictators now. The most important is raising kids separate from the shot of our current time.  I had a friend point out to me early this year: “don’t feel sorry for your kids. They were specifically chosen to exist at this time. Prepare them to be who they were meant to be and all will be well.”

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      hey k2 I agree giving kids whatever we can to prepare them for the future whatever or wherever that may lead is our only option. regardless of what steps we take in the end the choices that the kids of the future make will ultimately be their choices. we as their guardians can only hope that we have given them the skills and knowledge to help them through. from what I’ve seen it’s going to be a rocky ride from here on out. good luck to all of us.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      K2
      Participant
      US
      I agree with you snowwolf. But I also want to point out that we still exist in this time as well. While raising our kids should be our first duty, I would not argue it is our only one. While we should prepare them to be their best possible selves, we should also work to leave them with the best possible start. We also need to help shape this world into a place they can be free.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
        Billw
        Participant
        US
        You nailed that K2. We need to stand strong for the future but seems many on the left just want to be on the sidelines and just complain about it. As far as the Gkids we teach them values and to stand up for themselves, plus martial arts and self defense classes and the are also involved in fishing and other outdoor activities. My grand daughter can drive a four wheeler better then some adults I know! Haven’t started them on shooting but both have shot a crossbow pistol a few times.
        Don't take life so seriously
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.