Welcome Marjorie Taylor Greene

Forums The W&J Show – General Welcome Marjorie Taylor Greene

Participant
    US
    Congresswoman Greene,

We are looking forward to hearing you on the show tomorrow.  I’m proud to say my wife, family, and I are members of your constituency here in Chatsworth, Ga.  These guys are right minded and should give you a fair platform.  God Bless you and yours.

Dale & Gina Plemons

Keep America Great

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      One mo thing…if you are unfamiliar with MJT, gooble up her political ad where she’s firing that rifle at noteworthy targets. She was hated by Nancy P. and the rest of the DeepState Corporate Facists before she even won our district.  My question for the Congresswoman is: would you support Herschel Walker running against the Rev. Warnok for senate in 2 years?  Heads up guys, tomorrow, be respectful, her husband is a big ol boy. Just sayin.
      Jed
      Participant
      US
      Love Greene! Loved her counter to her office neighbor in DC who put a transgender flag outside her office.
      “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      Hate to hear Congresswoman Greene couldn’t be on the show after the loss of her father.  God Bless her and her family.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      Thanks for the fair interview with our Congresswoman.  The narrative propaganda machine won’t give her a fair hearing.  She’s sharp.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.