What are y’all playing?

Forums TV, Movies, Music & Video Games What are y’all playing?

Participant
    US
    Anything new, old, fun, rage-inducing, casual, hard core?

Which systems?

What are y’all looking forward to this year?

"When do you think a person dies? When a bullet from a pistol pierces his heart? No... When he's attacked by an incurable disease? No... When he eats a deadly poisonous mushroom soup? No! A man dies when people forget him" -Dr. Hiriluk
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Replies
      CaptRedbeard
      Participant
      US
      I’ve just started playing Just Cause 4 on PS4 and can’t wait for Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I also play YuGiOh Link Evolution on the Switch.
      "When do you think a person dies? When a bullet from a pistol pierces his heart? No... When he's attacked by an incurable disease? No... When he eats a deadly poisonous mushroom soup? No! A man dies when people forget him" -Dr. Hiriluk
      DirtDoctor
      Participant
      none
      I’ve been playing a good deal of Stardew Valley on the Switch. it’s like harvest moon if you’re unfamiliar with it. They game developer recently released a big update with a lot of new material.
      -Proud Oyster-person.
        oyster
        Participant
        TD
        Just cause 4 is good
        Don't read this sentence.
      Brucybad_Dad
      Participant
      none
      Sometimes I casually play a few rounds of COD BO CW on PS4 after work, but I went back to Predator: Hunting Grounds for a bit. It’s a fun little unknown game that still has a player base.
      firefox1977
      Participant
      I mostly play EVE ECHOES on mobile.  Trying other games on my new tablet, since I don’t have a PC or a console, plus I work a lot.
      GEN_Rieekan7
      Participant
      US
      First off, happy 35th Anniversary to the Legend of Zelda series!

Currently I’m switching between the following:

• Dark Cloud for PS2
      • Chrono Trigger for DS
      • Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity for Switch
      • Halo: Reach on PC

My wife’s been playing Stardew Valley on the Switch as well. Soon we may try tackling the co-op they added with the new 1.5 update.

We’re both looking forward for more Zelda BotW 2 information, Zelda 35th Anniversary collection if they plan on releasing one, Bayonetta 3, and any other physical releases Limited Run Games plans to produce.

firefox1977
        Participant

GEN_Rieekan7: First

My wife’s been playing Stardew Valley on the Switch as well. Soon we may try tackling the co-op they added with the new 1.5 update.

I tried Stardew Valley on mobile, and had a hard time figuring it out.

I love Chrono Trigger, want it on mobile, another RPG I love is FF 6.

DirtDoctor
        Participant
        none
        Co-op on Stardew has been a thing for a while, but I haven’t tried it yet. I definitely recommend playing v1.5. the additional material and things to do definitely added hours on hours of new game play on it.
        -Proud Oyster-person.
      Finger
      Participant
      US
      I had an X Box years ago, but just lost interest.  Went back to PC / online.

Currently playing World of Warships, by Wargaming.net

Previous favorites from years back…  XCOM UFO Defense, Command and Conquer Series, Rome Total War (and all the expansions.  Typically enjoy strategy games that make you think and plan ahead a bit.

Very hard to find anything stand-alone anymore that you don’t have to go online or use multi-player.  Then, I go all the way back to Atari 2600…

Iacet nobilitas mea.
        DirtDoctor
        Participant
        none
        XCOM and the C&C series were the best back in the day. I also played a lot of homeworld and original warcraft’s 1-3.
        -Proud Oyster-person.
          Finger
          Participant
          US
          It’s my understanding that they revamped XCOM and Command and Conquer.  Some sort of rework for updated platforms and glitch fixes.
          Iacet nobilitas mea.
      johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      I’m playing cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox 1. It’s glitchy as hell but the game itself is pretty badass. I’m no stranger to that. I’ve played the Fallout games since the very beginning and working around cataclysmic gameplay glitches just comes with the territory.
      oyster
      Participant
      TD
      Minecraft has been knocking it out the park for me still.
      Don't read this sentence.
      SilverBullet
      Participant
      US
      I race in a couple leagues on iRacing -pc

and the best game I’ve ever played before

Red Dead Redemption 2 – pc

Shitposter mostly.
      johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      RDR 2 was great!
      Shadow_Death
      Participant
      I’ve been playing World of Tanks and Valheim lately.
      Txbuzzkill
      Participant
      I’m not worked up for anything coming up, I’m kind of waiting for Kingdom Come Deliverance’s sequel to come out, but have no clue when it’ll come out. I have over 2000 hours in Kingdom Come Deliverance, I love that game. For a change of pace, I restarted Borderlands 2, I’ve watched a little game play of Borderlands 3, but it doesn’t look that great to me… I’ll buy it when it’s $9.99 on Steam. I only play on PC, the last console I bought was Playstation 2.
Viewing 11 reply threads

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.