US
      Dr. Pepper it has 23 Flavors!

"There was a HOLE here. It's gone now."
      SweetDaddyD
      Participant
      Good ole Jim Beam and H2o croutons
      Falcon Freedom
      Participant
      HEB has some coke like products that I switched over to a few months back that are tasty.  The HEB Cola Zero is a good replacement (trying to limit the sugar intake) plus it cost about half as much so win win.  This option works for those in Texas, not sure for the rest of the country.
        OLDKOZ
        Participant
        Been drinking the HEB diet for years, can’t remember the last time I had any Coke product.
      Jed
      Participant
      US
      Water.

Been drinking cokes since I was a toddler (about 35 years). Gave it up about a month ago and I’m down 10 pounds.

“You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      Shasta
      Participant
      US
      100 Proof!!

Bottoms up!

Bottoms up!
      kirkbkirk
      Participant
      US
      What's the Most (and Least) Popular LaCroix Flavor?
      Keep your face to the sunshine, and you will not see the shadows.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      La Croix is a coke product I thought!!!
      bob14089
      Participant
      Sounds like french sewage water to me
      Peach2U
      Participant
      US
      I was already limiting my coke but I was drinking Powerade zero, now I have to change to Gatorade ~that was for one of those orange teams- ugh ~ damn Coke and it’s politics! (Go Dawgs!)
      Smile and wink...... keep them guessing!
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      PBR
      DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none
      Coca-Cola was pretty much my total daily ( sometimes, hourly! ) intake, back in the 70’s and 80’s; I credit them for my Type 2 Diabetes diagnosis and condition.

Who doesn’t love that famous good morning “bite” of a cold glass of Coca-Cola?

Well, now–my dietary and liquid intake focuses on SUGAR FREE–and today, diabetics have A LOT of better tasting food and drink options than available 50 years ago!!

I enjoy Coke and Sprite Zero……maybe once or twice a month, I enjoy a tall cold glass of classic Coca-Cola!

Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      Cancel Nazi-Cola….no high fructose…
      Gumbo Boudin
      Participant
      US
      Jamison w/ ice

Snitches get Stitches

Jed
        Participant
        US
        Umm, actually… it’s Jameson 😆
        “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      BlackenFish
      Participant
      none
      How do you think the employees of Coke feel…there just trying to make a living
      Staring at the Sun for spots  
      BenLess
      Participant
      US
      Since that side vs side deliberation.  I buy seltzer water and real lime juice.  Refrigerate the bottled seltzer water and add later the bottle 100% lime juice.

Pee to your heart’s content.  No wake-up call mid-evening.  Zero relationship if she rolls the correct way this could be a score.  And you’re losing weight as you live with zero carbs, as your gut gets smaller and the evenings last longer.

Well-fit peeps needs fauk sleep too.

He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security. Ben Franklin
      Oldgoat41
      Participant
      US
      I stopped drinking sodas maybe fifteen years ago. I was drinking power-aid when I worked but no longer. Mostly I drink water and beer. lol
      If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything! And you can try, but, you can’t fix stupid!
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      Use to drink alot of Coke but gave it up a few years ago and switched to sweet tea and Gatorade.
      Don't take life so seriously
      johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      Gallons of water in the am and a six pack of beer in the evening. Fuck coke and Pepsi for going political. I’ve hated coke for years though because of the bullshit they pull when handling customer accounts in retail situations. I had a billing issue at Target that led to us having a huge inventory overage on their product because the dispatcher wouldn’t send the drivers out with an ADSD scan barcode. My predecessors would check product in using an override procedure that didn’t update on-hands into inventory.
      I got a call from accounts receivable from coke on multiple occasions where I had to dig out old invoices to correct the issue.
      I started refusing deliveries that were not able to scan in but Target grilled me because they had a “no refusal” contract with coke.

Fuck target too. I’ve never worked for a more woke and liberal organization in my life.

halffartprince1
      Participant
      TX whiskey
      Kriddy
      Participant
      Swamp Pop
      leefrom
      Participant
      US
      Sweet tea for me!
      Facts before feelings and eating it every day.
      TheCameraCrew
      Participant
      none
      Diet Coke, of course.
Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.