What If Mass Super Country China Controlled 80%+ Of All World Trade?

Forums Real News What If Mass Super Country China Controlled 80%+ Of All World Trade?

Participant

Welcome to the future…

Winnie the Pooh is the leader of the mulatto toned world, speaking a mixed language of Mandarin and Arabic. No geographical features of earth have drastically changed except for one particular area of the world, called the South China Sea. Which has miraculously grown many pimple like islands all across the sea. This is now a historical site that is simply marked as “The Physical Remembrance Monument of How China Came To Rule The World Forever” and in fine print under that it says “special thanks to cnn, social justice, corona, and America as a whole. May allah rest their souls”

If you don’t know what has been going on in the SCS, don’t beat yourself up. Consider that evidence of how well they have hidden such a massive plan.

If anyone has updates on the SCS, please post them. You probably won’t find them anywhere else but here. And not from me. I’m not expert but I know enough to know the seriousness and how eerie the silence on it is.

-POS

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Sorry, could you explain a little bit? I have no idea what you are talking about. I’ll wait for the filler story later. Thanks.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      P.O.S
      Participant

K2: Sorry, could you explain a little bit? I have no idea what you are talking about. I’ll wait for the filler story later. Thanks.

First part of the post was just some satire pointed in the right direction.

Years ago when this was explained to me, and I began researching it, this is what I found in a nut shell;

80% of all world trade goes through the South China Sea (SCS) and the law over there is each country gets 200 miles of water off their own coast. So…. China has built small islands 200 miles off their coast, then 200 miles off that islands coast, then 200 miles off that islands coast, and so on and so forth. China will claim and own the SCS and they would/will have say so in most of the worlds shipping. Go on google earth and you can see the islands.

If this and google won’t do it for you then maybe just take a little trip there or something. The islands are real and so is the law.

DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none
      What’s Chinese for “We’re flucked”?

And if you aren’t into seafood–then you’re REALLY ‘flucked’!!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by DrStrangeLove.
      P.O.S — are these the islands China has built with tons of weaponry? I don’t know too much about them, but what I am aware of is scary…
      K2
      Participant
      US
      I know it’s Wikipedia, but seems to have a decent bit if info. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_disputes_in_the_South_China_Sea

Yeah, this should get addressed, blatant vorruption and manipulation of rules. Won’t happen under Biden though. And yes ccc999. These are the armored islands.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
        Yikes!!! I would say the vast majority of people have no idea about these islands.
      P.O.S
      Participant
      Lol under biden, the only thing that might happen with those islands is we might send them a multi billion dollar gender studies care package for all the poor and sexually confused slants on the islands.
        Hah! Another reason we need a “hah” button….if it weren’t so scary and true, that is…
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.