What’s the End Game?

Forums Real News What’s the End Game?

Participant
    What is the end game of the Leftists? That they end up with all the money and power and everyone else living like a third world country? Are they trying for war to help curb population?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      perpetual wars are guaranteed by the deep state now that the swamp is refilled.
      Acidic
      Participant
      US
      I hated both sides before the democrats major slip into insanity forced me to choose a side.

Now, what the Democrats are doing just reminds me of Top Dollar from the Crow.

The more I hear about Antifa and BLM mostly peaceful gatherings….. the more it feels like Devil’s Night.

Hrd2Stbd
      Participant
      US
      I’ll tell you what the end game is. Here’s a hint: Global Reset. In order to implement their system of global government, America will need to be brought to heel. The democrats and many of your favorite republicans are all in on it. It’s much, much worse than you’ve imagined. Our “leaders” aren’t in charge. The globalists, billionaires like Gates, Bloomberg and Buffet, heads of state like Macron, Merkel and Johnson, and many others you’ve never heard of (like Klaus Schwab) are all part of it. They intend to implement a China-style social credit system (hence the “vaccine passports”). You destroy a nation without firing a shot by attacking its institutions, the nuclear family, moral standards, ect. That has been in progress for decades. There are 4 stages of this, and we’re in late stage 3.
      “This is going to be a fighting ship. I intend to go in harm's way, and anyone who doesn't want to go along had better get off right now.” -  CDR Ernest E. Evans October 27, 1943
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.