What’s the point of being a Republican?

Forums The W&J Show – General What’s the point of being a Republican?

• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by K2.
    Keymaster
    US
    Over the past year tyrannical elected officials took away our right to free speech, religion, assemble in large groups, and earn a living. Now the Dems are going to take our guns. The GOP does nothing to stop them.

Republicans: “tAxAtIoN iS tHeFt, CoMe AnD TaKe It!”

Fauci: “There’s a virus with a 99% survival rate.”

Republicans: “Give me a stimulus check and I’ll wear a diaper on my face.”

When did the Right become so spineless?  Why do we support the GOP?

Eat it everyday
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      Fronk’N Steen
      Participant
      US
      This is why I listen to Walton and Johnson and The Pursuit of Happiness! With all this going on, y’all still know how to put a smile on my face, and walk away with a glimmer of hope.
      Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      I agree with Kenny. Once it was a strong party then as the election happened they all sold out and jumped ship. I have lost faith in most of them and what the party stands for, which doesn’t seem to be much these days. At least we have the show each morning to help us cope and know we are not alone in our thoughts.
      Don't take life so seriously
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      VOTE THEM ALL OUT!!! REPLACE THE LOOSERS!!!
      BeefSupreme
      Participant
      none
      Republicans have always been spineless. We will never have another Trump, unless we start over completely. I honestly hope states start breaking off.
      I'm a constitutionalist.
        Jed
        Participant
        US
        I’d hate to see secession. The States need to take back their sovereignty and leave the Federal Government with the very limited power it was intended to have. We call them “States” because that’s what they were supposed to be. Independent, sovereign states. The central government was to provide things like common defense and act as mediator in disputes among the States, not rule over them. The original constitution, The Articles of Confederation, gave the central government very little binding power at all, so you can see the intent of the Founders.
        “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      Peach2U
      Participant
      US
      I just teach my students that politician is not a job, get rid of them all, lessen the pay and go back to making it a service to your country- send them home to work when not in session.
      Smile and wink...... keep them guessing!
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Hell they USE to be GENTLEMEN Statesmen, now their nothing but hacks…
      BeefSupreme
      Participant
      none
      I agree with you peach2u. It should be like jury duty. You get picked to serve your country for a year and then you get your old job back when your service is done.

We have been infiltrated by commies on both sides so nothing will ever change. Different cheek same ass.

I'm a constitutionalist.
      Greystoke
      Participant
      YE
      Even with the best of intentions, reelections kill patriots.

Term limits have to be enacted to root out career politicians and the graft it inspires.

Thanks for your service, now go home.

K2
      Participant
      US
      Thanks, even if it is a self service bacon wrapped shrimp buffet.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.