Why the F$#k is Texas not free carry and weed legal!?

Forums Guns, Ganja & Gambling Why the F$#k is Texas not free carry and weed legal!?

Participant
    none
    1. I’m a coonass by birth and I’ve moved all over this country working in the oil/gas industry Wyoming was pretty awesome other than the shit weather, bit Obama fucked that all up so we moved to Texas. I was always under the impression that Texas was all about freedom and individuality, but they regulate and are in your business for everything. Now states all around the nation are passing no license firearm carry and legalized marijuana and I find myself wondering what the fuck is wrong with the “Great State” of Texas!? You’d think for all the shit Texas in general talks about how conservative and libertarian they are they would be leading the charge on this, plus maybe the weed tax might lower the ridiculous property taxes.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      Our dumbasses should decriminalize it through legislation. If we legalize marijuana it gets regulated by the feds and we’ll end up paying a buttload of taxes to get half assed ditch weed from Samaloa or another cartel front. Just decriminalize and allow the low level people that sell on the black market to cap on their investment. You’ve got to applaud the industriousness of them. Let the black market thrive because our federal government doesn’t fucking care about seniors that need it to help with serious medical issues like chronic insomnia and anxiety.
      johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      Btw, haven’t smoked in over two weeks so I’m clean as can be. But I love the green and compared to booze it’s a wonderful alternative.
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Somehow the entire state is red except for in the dense parts of the major city where all the voting machines just so happen to be🤷🏻‍♂️ Wonder why that is
        K2
        Participant
        US
        Step 1 to stay free. Fix election laws to guarantee fair elections. No more machines, all ballots verified by signature and photo ID. Absentee ballots need notorization. Domething to make them more secure.
        We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      BuckshotSchell
      Participant
      none
      Breitbart reports today that Georgia is weighing carry without license now too.
      SilverBullet
      Participant
      US
      We’re not near as free here as people are led to believe
      Shitposter mostly.
      BuckshotSchell
      Participant
      none
      Add three more states to the list; Utah, Iowa, and Tennessee. Still nothing from Texas.
      Oldgoat41
      Participant
      US
      It took years after I returned from Nam before I started to realize that more than likely, we were there to take over the Asian drug trade. I’m not positive, but I think the interrogator was Griselda Blanco, the “black widow”. I think the one I only knew as “#1”  back then was Robert Mueller. I basically blocked everything I did from my mind when I came home in November, 1974. My last order was to say nothing of what I did! Too many times, I was given a picture of someone from maybe a high school picture and was told to drop them if we couldn’t capture them. If we could capture them, we turned them over to the Black Widow. She also became know as the “cocaine queen”.  I also now believe the only reason our troops are still in Afghanistan is to control the opium trade. If you what to call that a conspiracy theory, then do so. This is another reason I don’t trust the CIA nor the federal government. That also means I no longer trust many of our military leaders. Just saying me!
      If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything! And you can try, but, you can’t fix stupid!
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.