Why we need the Infrastructure bill

Forums The W&J Show – General Why we need the Infrastructure bill

Participant
    The idea is simple.  Allow unlimited immigration/invasion/occupation then give them all government sponsored jobs paid for by the tax payers.  They will need new housing (high density in your neighborhood), schools, public transportation, welfare, free food, social, legal and medical services.  See?  That wasn’t so hard!
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      George
      Participant
      US
      Wong.  [chineese accent]

The part that you’re missing is the complete suppression of blacks in that scenario and the anticipation of Al Sharpton appearing on local news in Queens, NY saying these WHITES are killing our blacks.

[Back drops] fentanyl flowing freely over the mexican border, weapons backed by the CIA handed over to Cartels, to developing narratives for fiction gun control laws Stateside, and someone who accidentally ordered a retail vibrator incorrectly seizing da’rectum.

I’m examining my reality watch.  I’m presently due down on earth.

SilverBullet
      Participant
      US

TopSide: Wong.  [chineese accent]

The part that you’re missing is the complete suppression of blacks in that scenario and the anticipation of Al Sharpton appearing on local news in Queens, NY saying these WHITES are killing our blacks.

[Back drops] fentanyl flowing freely over the mexican border, weapons backed by the CIA handed over to Cartels, to developing narratives for fiction gun control laws Stateside, and someone who accidentally ordered a retail vibrator incorrectly seizing da’rectum.

I’m examining my reality watch.  I’m presently due down on earth.

whether you know it or not, you just laid out out the truth. Kudos dude.

Shitposter mostly.
      2dueces
      Participant
      6% of the Bill actually goes to infrastructure. $110b goes to tearing down a racist highway in New Orleans. (No joke)

Other so called infrastructure spending and these are just a few. (Copied from Fox News)

Other items that counted to reach a total of just under $750 billion included $50 billion to preserve infrastructure resilience, $80 billion for Amtrak and $20 billion for road safety.

Elements of the Biden plan Fox News excluded from this analysis included $174 billion being spent on electric vehicles; $400 billion on home-based care for the elderly and disabled; $25 billion on child care facilities; and $50 billion on “research infrastructure” at the National Science Foundation.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.