Woke cis CIA millennial

Forums The W&J Show – General Woke cis CIA millennial

Participant
    none
    That Woke cis CIA millennial goes on and on about how capable and competent she is, and how she is not judged by her race.
    Yeah, but…
    She also let slip that she wrote about being a ‘person of color’ in her college application. What! Who does that? I didn’t mention my race in college application essays. She did, though, because she was using her race to get in! She is an example of affirmative action and of playing the race card. I bet she also used her race and other demographic ‘check boxes’ to get hired at the CIA, to get promoted there – and not to ever get fired.
    She states that she is capable, trained, and competent at her job, but how many other applicants were just as capable, or even more so, but were overlooked because they did not stamp their race on their job application? How many better trained and more effective CIA employees were passed over for promotion because they did not check off as many ‘buzz-word boxes’ as she does, or do not wiggle their identity groups into conversations the way she does?
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      George
      Participant
      US
      I know her personally.  Triple-D cup, milked the walk way as with lips that could suck a golf ball through 900 feet of garden hose.

So made the Maker.

Kamel?  Is that you?  Kameltoe?

dismember: this post has nothing to do to anyone, anytime, in prone positions at the peak moment.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.